Reworked Carhartt Jacket (L)
Our Carhartt Reworks are reconstructed damaged Carhartt jackets from the past. Given a new lease of life put together by skilled craftspeople. They are made to last with the famous heavy duty Carhartt material.
Cian is 6ft and usually wears size M/L.
We know online shopping can be difficult.
Especially when it comes to finding the perfect size. That's why we've taken the time to measure and model lots of our items, in order to make it as easy as possible for you to find your new favourite vintage piece!
Our Pit to Pit measurement is taken from the bottom of each arm to the opposite side. Our Shoulder to bottom measurement is taken from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the garment. (see diagram for details)
How can you use these measurements?
- Go get your favourite sweater, hoodie or jeans.
- Measure it the same way we do.
- Take a note of these measurements in inches.
- You now have your measurements!
- Compare them to ours and be sure of the perfect match.